Thursday, December 6, 2012

Project #13

my group
Final Report on Collaboration

Collaborative tools played a key role in our group's functioning for Project #15, which was the second part of the SMARTboard project. For this portion of the project we were not allowed to meet in person so my two group members and I used the tools Dr. Strange gave us to communicate with each other. Claire Langham, Jenna Barnes, and I focused in on using Google Docs, Google Presentation, Skype, and group texts. Google Docs is by far my favorite collaborative tool. I just love that you can keep up with the work that each other has done, and help each other out at the same time. Through this, we were able to add to our work and edit it while never seeing each other face to face. The collaborative tools that Dr. Strange has shown us has completely changed the way I will do group projects in the future, and I'm so thankful to him for that! I truly will miss this class, and all of the great friends I made in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment