Friday, October 5, 2012

C4K September Summary

C4K #1
For C4K #1 I was assigned to comment on Shalom at Point England School's blog post titled, ”Re-Crafting.” Shalom started off his post with a paragraph that another girl in his class named, Aldora, wrote. After Aldora’s paragraph, Shalom rewrote the paragraph wording some sentences differently, and making grammatical corrections where he saw fit.

I commented on Shalom’s post, and praised him for his excellent ability of editing papers. I told him that having the skill of editing would help him tremendously throughout his schooling. I ended my comment by encouraging him to keep up the good work!

C4K #2
For C4K #2 I was assigned to a student named, Sisilia, also at Point England School. The blog post I commented on was titled, "Weekend Camp," and it was about a weekend she spent at camp. I was very impressed with how detailed she was describing her weekend. She started off by talking about the weather, and then went on to talk about her friends being on the bus that took them to camp. Sicilia ended her post by talking about about how excited she was to have her friends in cabins next to hers, and how they all met up and ate hotdogs.

I commented on Sisilia's post, and told her that I admired her positive outlook on life. I told her that a lot of people would have let the rainy weather get them down, and I was happy to see that she didn't. I went on to tell her that I was so glad that she had a wonderful time at camp, and that I was excited to read more of her blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment