Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project #10 PLN

screen shot of my PLN


I have recently created my PLN, and I'm having a major love/hate relationship with it! I absolutely love it, because I'm such a neat freak. It helps me get all of my websites in order, and its very easily accessible. The only reasons that I have any ill willed feelings towards it is because I'm spending hours on organizing it when I could be doing other things! The PLN I chose to use is Symbaloo, and I'm very happy with my choice. So far I have added a ton of websites, and I have logged into my websites through Symbaloo to get them activated. I'm also in the process of putting the websites that I've added into categories to make them even more easier to use. Symbaloo is something that I will definitely be using outside of EDM310.

No comments:

Post a Comment